Integrated and innovative
Zolab is an integrated textile company serving critical environment manufacturers in North America. Our parent company, Resin Enterprise Co. Ltd. was established in 1964 and pioneered large scale manufacturing of swabs and cleanroom textiles. This history of innovation is carried forward in all our products.
With over 80,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space and a dedicated staff of 60 people we are positioned to fully support customer demand.
The Zolab difference
- Vertically integrated manufacturing.
- Direct customer communications means you get the answers you need directly from the people who know.
- Online lot-to-lot data for every product we make.
- Transparent pricing and flexible online ordering for easy transactions.
- 100% commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Continuous Innovation
Headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut with manufacturing facilities in the Philippines and China.